ESG (Environmental, Social, Corporate Governance) stands for Environmental, Social, Corporate Governance. Environmental criteria determine how a company acts as a custodian of nature. The practice, which has developed over the last 5-7 years, shows that the companies, implementing this standard, are focused on the leading ecological processes. Following the three ESG parameters allows companies to […]
Citizens of Lithuania and Latvia have been allowed visa-free entry to Belarus since 15 April, BelTA informs with reference to the State Border Committee. “Against the background of long-term coronavirus restrictions, citizens of neighboring EU countries are currently unable to visit their relatives in Belarus due to the lack of visas. Given these circumstances, as […]
Lending is considered one of the most common banking services. Let’s find out what kinds of credits are possible in the Republic of Belarus. Let’s consider the information necessary for the future client of the banking structure or MFI.
Types of loans in the Republic of Belarus: popular options
Forms of credit in RBThere are many types of credit in Belarus, but not all of them are equally widespread and relevant.
Lending on favorable terms. This is a type of financial relationship in which one person, or lender, provides another to use an agreed amount of money subject to stated conditions: payment, urgency, and repayment. So one of the most important conditions – is the loan secured (collateral, surety) or unsecured.
The greatest loyalty is shown to customers with a positive credit history, with work experience in the current place of six months and with payroll cards.
The main classification by which types of credit are distinguished is the purpose of the loan:
- Bank loan (trust loans,secured loans, loans under the guarantees of others);
- Commercial credit (a non-cash loan between legal entities);
- Promissory note (a type of commercial credit);
- Government credit;
- International credit;
- Loans from private lenders (most popular are Online Payday Loans borrowed for small amounts and short terms).
Common forms of lending in Belarus are:
- Consumer loans – the execution of consumer loans is considered one of the most popular types of bank lending. It is a non-purpose loan for the purchase of items for personal consumption, such as installment loans, credit cards. How to use it each decides for himself. For vacations or travel, to pay for goods or services, etc.
- Car loans are a loan for the purchase of a car. This is an auto loan, where the car is used as collateral. The loan is taken out at the bank or in a car dealership through partner organizations;
- Real Estate Loans or Mortgage Loans – a special-purpose loan in which the property being purchased is used as collateral. Because of the high amounts, this type of loan has the longest terms and highest overpayments.
- Leasing is one of the types of financial loans, the essence of which is to credit the acquisition of fixed assets. It is also targeted.
BELARUS tractors are universal wheeled tractors, designed for agricultural and other works with the use of various attachments, and can also be used as a base chassis for bulldozer-discharging, road cleaning and other equipment. Tractor “Belarus-82.1” (MTZ-82.1)Wheeled tractor BELARUS 82.1 (4×4) is a universal agricultural tractor of 1.4 class with 87 h.p. engine and is […]
The national currency of Belarus is the Belarusian ruble (BYN). The current exchange rate of the Belarusian ruble against the Russian ruble is changing daily. At the rate of the Central Bank on June 1, 2020, 1 BYN = 0.41 USD. Until 2016, there were thousands and millions of rubles in Belarus. Due to the […]
History of the Belarusian Language Belarusian is one of the languages of the Eastern Slavs. Today it is one of the two official languages of the Republic of Belarus (the second is Russian). At the time of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania, the Belarusian language began its independent formation with a separation from Old Slavic. […]
The second Sunday of May in Belarus is celebrated as the Day of the State Emblem of the Republic of Belarus and the State Flag of the Republic of Belarus. This national holiday takes place in the country annually in accordance with the Decree of the President of the Republic No. 157 of March 26, […]
Belarus is one of the most affected countries during the Second World War with a large number of monuments dedicated to precisely these tragic events. In the Mogilev region in the village of Krasny Bereg there is the only monument dedicated to children – victims of the war, regardless of nationality or religion.